Call of Duty China has been on the top of the list of gaming enthusiasts. This is a globally famous game that associates millions of people. The game is developed by Timi Studios which is Chinese based company. However, the game is Globally released by American-based companies Garena and Activision.
The game is released in mainland China with some government-guided changes through Timi Studios’ collaboration with Activision Blizzard. The Chinese version of the Call of Duty Mobile comes with some extra and exciting features making it a dream for every gamer. You can download the Call of Duty Mobile Chinese version through relevant application stores in Mainland China.
However, some users might face some unexpected issues while downloading the COD’s Chinese version. You can access some external sources also for Call of Duty Mobile Chinese PC download. This guide explains the methods through which you can download the COD Mobile Chinese for PC. Additionally, we’ll discuss some popular emulators you can use to download COD Chines.
How to Play Call Of Duty Mobile Chinese On PC?
For Call Of Duty Mobile Chinese PC download, you need to install a emulator. Game Loop is one of the best Call of Duty Mobile emulators. Game Loop is the official emulator by Tencent to play android games on PC. The setup size for Game Loop Call of Duty is around 10 MB.
- Install the Game Loop emulator on your PC.
- After installation, launch the Game Loop emulator and go to the game center.
- In the Game Center, you may or may not be able to locate the Call of Duty. If you don’t find it there, search the game in the search bar in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the game, and an install option will appear in the bottom right window on the screen.
- Click on The install option and download the game to your PC. After the successful installation, you can launch the game from the My Games tabs in the emulator.
COD mobile Chinese PC download APK
You can also download the COD Chinese for PC by downloading other Emulators like Blues tack, Game Loop and NOx Player.
- Download a fast and smooth Emulator for COD Chinese on your PC.
If you have a low-end computer, I recommend Bluestacks.
- In the next step, you need to download the APK file for the COD Chinese version. You can search for the APK link online. Here is an APK file link for COD mobile Chinese.
- Keep in mind that there are some call of duty mobile PC requirements that you need to fulfill. For example, the size of an APK file is around 1.7 GB, and the MIN RAM required for a smoother shooting and gaming experience is 2GB.
- To download the file, you need at least 3GB of free storage: otherwise, you may face download errors.
- After downloading the APK file from the link mentioned above, locate the APK file on your PC.
- Right-click the file and then Click Open in the dropbox menu.
- The next option you will see is the name of the emulator you have installed previously. If it was Blues tacks, click on “install” to install the game in Bluestacks Emulator.
- After the successful installation, you can enjoy the game.
- Gamers can access various gaming modes such as Zombies, Multiplayer, Attacking Dogs, and different maps.
You can do basic settings like resolution size of window and rendering method. You can do these basic settings by clicking the three horizontal lines in the Game Loop emulator.
You will find the default controls on the right of windows when you launch the game. There is an option of key mapping to generate the customized controls. Before key mapping, it is important to figure out the type of controller. The two famous options you can have today are XBOX 2 or DualShock 4.
You can locate the key mapping option on the right side of the window in the Game Loop emulator. If you are using a controller with a PC, you need to choose the option gamepad. In the next step, you need to pick up the right method like Battle Royale or Multiplayer. You don’t need to map each button. However, it is critical to map the aim, jump, load, and shooting buttons.
Matchmaking is another amazing feature of the Call of Duty Mobile Chinese. If you are playing the game in the emulator, you will be able to make a match with other emulator players by default. However, if you invite a player playing a game on mobile, you will be able to make matches with teams having both emulator and mobile players.
You can enjoy your favorite maps for Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare that are totally free. For example, the battle Royale 100 person warfare squad is a famous map you can enjoy. You can have fun with thousands of players all over the world on different maps.
To play the COD Chinese for PC, you need to understand the differences between the global version and the Chinese version and also the extra features in COD Mobile Chinese.
One Gun Two Mods
This is a fascinating feature available on the only Call of Duty Mobile Chinese. This feature allows one gun to be used in two modes. It increases the chances for gamers to play the game with different strategies. You can modify the weapon’s behavior and appearance. For example, dual loadouts and multiple eliminations will give you a bonus while dealing with the enemy.
The Gulag feature refers to moving the dead players to the gulag. It gives the gamers opportunities to play one-on-one matches with the enemy. The Gamer winning, in the end, will be redeployed to the game. This exciting feature is only available in the Call Of Duty Mobile Chinese APK version.
Armor and Health
In COD Chinese for PC, there are different bars in the armor interface. The real advantage is that gamers can buy new armor and wear them at any stage regardless of their arming stage.
This is probably the most loved feature of the Chinese version of the Call of Duty Mobile Chinese version. The game is all about teamwork and losing the teammates definitely reduces your overall strength. But the good news is that you can buy your dead teammates to rejuvenate your team’s strength at any level.
How do you play call of duty mobile on pc?
You need to download and install Game Loop, the official emulator by Tencent. In this emulator software, you can locate the Call Of Duty Chinese in a game center. From where you can download and launch the game with default settings in your window or Mac device. You can also get customized settings like key mapping in Game Loop software.
Can COD be played on PC?
Yes, COD can be played on PC by using Game Loop Emulator by Tencent. This is the official emulator by Tencent and lets you download and launch the game on Windows and Mac devices easily. You can also download the APK version of COD mobile Chinese by downloading other emulators like Bluestack 5.
Which country invented Call of Duty?
China is the country that developed Call of Duty. Call of Duty was developed by Chinese software developers Timi Studios, a subsidiary of TENCENT games. However, it was released by American-based publishing company Activision, and it holds the COD’s IP in China.
Wrapping it Up
It is good to know that we can easily download and COD mobile Chinese on PC via various methods. COD Chinese APK is the best option for gaming enthusiasts having regional or budget barriers. Now you can easily download COD for PC by following the guidelines mentioned above.
I’m a gaming enthusiast with a heart rooted in the UAE, where I was born and raised. With four years of experience in the gaming sector, I’ve leveled up my skills and knowledge as a professional in the field.