If you’re looking for a gun that can take down enemies quickly and accurately, the Swordfish is an excellent choice. With its four-round burst firing mode with good damage as well as low recoil, making it easy to fire at close or long-range without too much difficulty, this assault rifle has everything necessary to defeat foes!
To unlock the Swordfish assault rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile, you need to reach Tier 21. The weapon was first released with COD Mobile Season 9 2021.
Best Swordfish Loadout attachments in COD Mobile
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Underbarrel: Strike Foregrip
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip Tape
- Ammunition: Halberd Mag
- Barrel: MIP Light
The best Swordfish loadout in COD Mobile is one that you should try. What makes it so good? The answer lies with its power and range.
- To make your weapon more accurate, we use MIP Light and OWC laser – Tactical. The added ballistics will improve the ADS Speed while also reducing bullet spread for increased precision in close quarters combat or long-range shooting!
- The Strike Foregrip can be used to reduce the vertical recoil of your weapon when You are firing.
- The Halberd Mag modifications to the Swordfish improve its burst mode, making it more effective at dealing damage.
- Stippled grip tape is the perfect way to give your Swordfish an edge in competition. Its low-grip surface makes it easy for even beginners, but its increased ADS times and delay between shots will help you out when playing run n’ gun with ease of use as well!
These Swordfish attachments build on to increase your ADS speed and Bullet spread accuracy while reducing its vertical recoil so you can hit the shot quickly.
Swordfish Skins name, rarity, & How to get
There are many cool weapon skins you can use in Call of Duty Mobile to make your gun look much more incredible. Here are the best swordfish skins:
How to get MK2: Unlock Swordfish MK2 by reaching Tier 50 in Season 9 Premium Battle pass.
The Swordfish is an excellent choice for any professional who needs to take down their enemies quickly and accurately. If you’re looking for a gun that has it all, this could be the one! We hope our article helped shed some light on what makes the Swordfish so great. Please feel free to leave your thoughts or comments below .